Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Prex

Old but gold

Hello folks, i have decided to come back after years of break and when i started to install the game and join the both SISA servers on cs 1.6 and csz i was shocked almost got a hearth attack. I'd really love to tell you guys what lies in my heart... When i have seen the amount of players and the huge amount of bots i was wondering why did this happened to  a server which is constantly full in the past... yet i noticed something i wanted to share with you guys.. at the beginning im really missing the old swarm mode feeling with AK-knife and gaining 100 HP after every kill MAX HP was 1500. I really missed when u were the last human and u played for skill to survive u literally had to get much zombies down because f.g voodos reducing ur hp under  underground map... last human and gaining 100 hp after 1 kill that was INSANE something special but im really missing this feeling... You just die as human very quickly and u can only buy 1 time armor... the past was huge and i spent alot of time with you guys so why are we resetting the levels ? Why are we not adding more levels why are we not adding more features instead after years of gaining EXP once u decided to reset the level u spit in our faces. Why don't we respect the play time of the players and their efforts ? and i noticed when i checked on the ban list you guys were to harsh and thats why i assume why many players leaving sisa

IM 100% sure this will make 90% of the playerbase comeback and im 100% sure if you try to improve yourself on these points the server will become great again! (like in the past)

Im very happy that i could enjoy my childhood with you guys i wanted to give myself and you a chance thats why i try to reach out to get  a statement.

maybe this post will change your opinion so why would i give it not a try ?

thank you for your attention !

Sign in to follow this