Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vlord3d

LVL Transfer between Steam and non steam accounts

In my steam account I am lvl 19 ,recently I downloaded czero v43 from download section but when I start to play I am back to lvl 1. now I am aware that v43 product isn't registered with steam so it makes sense why the server created an 'Non Steam Account ' for me to start over .With this understanding I have 4 questions

1)Suppose I uninstall czero v43 from my machine and reinstall it on an different/same machine ,will I lose all lvl progress/account itself?

2)Lets say I installed czero v43 on my laptop and one on my desktop. So I will have 2 different non steam Accounts's. Is there a way to transfer lvl progress between these 2 different non Steam Accounts?

3)Is it possible to transfer lvl progress from my steam account to non Steam Account and vice versa?

4)Can lvl progress be transferred between 2 different steam accounts?

17 минут назад, vlord3d сказал:

In my steam account I am lvl 19 ,recently I downloaded czero v43 from download section but when I start to play I am back to lvl 1. now I am aware that v43 product isn't registered with steam so it makes sense why the server created an 'Non Steam Account ' for me to start over .With this understanding I have 4 questions

1)Suppose I uninstall czero v43 from my machine and reinstall it on an different/same machine ,will I lose all lvl progress/account itself?

2)Lets say I installed czero v43 on my laptop and one on my desktop. So I will have 2 different non steam Accounts's. Is there a way to transfer lvl progress between these 2 different non Steam Accounts?

3)Is it possible to transfer lvl progress from my steam account to non Steam Account and vice versa?

4)Can lvl progress be transferred between 2 different steam accounts?

hi

1) steam_id in non-steam clients always randomly generated

2) in your case it is better to buy a licensed version (Now there is a sale in Steam) https://store.steampowered.com/app/10/CounterStrike/

3) we can transfer lvl only from non-steam to steam

4) no