Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vlord3d

Game Play Tips

Hi everyone

This might not be the right place to ask for suggestions or to learn something new but I don't know who else to turn to.

Any tips on how to deal with VIP's with hammers/axe's and chainsaw slasher's when u are the boss[or nemesis]?

I'm tired of being sent flying to the other end of the map[or sometimes even out of the map entirely].

I see pro's[nemesis players] make it look too easy . Every time I buy nemesis I can't even land a shot without being launched into OBLIVION  :( 

GoldenSource physics allows you to control your character in the air, including changing its trajectory. Playing as Zombies, you need to be able to use the acceleration that you get when throwing. I advise you to play the classic deathrun server (without auto-jumping) and learn to jump.

Interesting. Where do I find this classic death run server?

5 часов назад, vlord3d сказал:

Interesting. Where do I find this classic death run server?

http://bfy.tw/MKdV

Hi everyone.

So new questions have arised since the last post. 

When observing other zombies in 3rd person mode(after I have died and now I'm a spectator) I noticed 2 things which I don't have as an zombi

a)All zombies have CROSS HEIRS!! not just the Tesla's but regular ones as well and I don't

b)When spectating somebody else  as boss(nemesis) when they Ctrl+jump they don't have high initial acceleration like me. Their jumps have constant  and moderate acceleration even at the START of the jump.

They jump far but with moderate velocity so they can hit their targets

But for me my initial acceleration at the start of the jump is so high that I miss the target by 3 or 4 human lengths before slowing down half way through the jump.

Basically what I am saying is they jumping is like chucking a stone into a pond . It follows  an paraboilic path . But me jumping is like an staright line into the air and half way through an paraboilic path.

It is realistic but nobody else flies fast like me :(

any setting's for these I should know about?Thank you.