Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vlord3d

Purchasing secondary/primary ammo

I saw a couple of videos of this topic on YouTube where human player's purchase secondary ammo for their weapons during the match. Is this possible and how? Even if not is it possible to purchase ammo for ur weapons without rebuying the weapon itself like in the original CS condition zero single/multiplayer?

And no I am not referring to the ammo packs we get from killing zombies but pruchasing ammo using money

Edited by vlord3d

Buttons < >

Ammo is purchased for current weapons only.

It works. Any other shortcuts I should know abt such as for purchasing grenades?

1 час назад, vlord3d сказал:

Any other shortcuts I should know abt such as for purchasing grenades?

press b after infection

• It's funny 1

I was talking abt an shortcut to directly purchase grenades without shopping for them in the buy menu. Like getting a combination of fire/freeze grenades instantly with an press of an key without purchasing them one by one ,those kind of shortcuts.Are there any?

39 минут назад, vlord3d сказал:

I was talking abt an shortcut to directly purchase grenades without shopping for them in the buy menu. Like getting a combination of fire/freeze grenades instantly with an press of an key without purchasing them one by one ,those kind of shortcuts.Are there any?

https://lan-game.com/index.php?/topic/32-команды-управления-сервером-бинды/&amp;tab=comments#comment-82

I see so all I need to do is bind them to an key in the console.That type of scripting is allowed right?Also is it possible for these chat commands to stay private?.Like I don't want everyone to see them when I use it frequently.

52 минуты назад, vlord3d сказал:

I see so all I need to do is bind them to an key in the console.That type of scripting is allowed right?Also is it possible for these chat commands to stay private?.Like I don't want everyone to see them when I use it frequently.

No one can't see this commands in chat cuz they are invisible.

So this is with regard to binding an key for grenades. Let's say when I press F1 I want to purchase an Fire Grenade and then switch to it. I tried using  

bind F1 "say  /napalm;slot4"

This purchases an fire grenade but doesn't switch to it's slot when I either have multiple types of grenades or when I initially have no grenades. This only works when I already have an fire grenade and nothing else. This is just an example but basically I want an bind command for the key F1 that can do as follows

bind F1 "<Purchase an grenade>;<Switch slots to use that grenade>"

All grenades I buy are in slot4 but if I can assign separate slots for each type of grenade eg:

Fire Grenade - slot4

Freeze Grenade -slot5

...so on. That would be great too.

Any ideas?