Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vlord3d

Transfering Progress From Steam

So after having difficulty joining [SISA ZOMBIE] [CSO MOD]  #3 server through CS condition zero downloaded and registered through steam I downloaded the V43 version from this forum's download section. Now the server works fine but with that all my progress up to level 11 and my money and ammo have been erased, lost, all gone!!. Makes sense since the V43 version is an non steam product. Is there anyway to link this game to my steam account to get all my progress back. Starting from level 1 is painful after 8 months of progress :( . 

3 часа назад, vlord3d сказал:

So after having difficulty joining [SISA ZOMBIE] [CSO MOD]  #3 server through CS condition zero downloaded and registered through steam I downloaded the V43 version from this forum's download section. Now the server works fine but with that all my progress up to level 11 and my money and ammo have been erased, lost, all gone!!. Makes sense since the V43 version is an non steam product. Is there anyway to link this game to my steam account to get all my progress back. Starting from level 1 is painful after 8 months of progress :( . 

You can transfer your LVL from NON-Steam to steam.

For Level transfer you should know two STEAM ID (NON-steam and steam).You can find your  NON / STEAM_ID in chatlog: https://panel.lan-game.com/chatlog.php

After this, you need send message to main admin:

https://lan-game.com/index.php?/profile/11-sisa/

f.e.

Скрытый текст

Hi, i want transfer my level

1) Server CSO #3

2) Nickname

3) Your NON-STEAM_ID

4) Your STEAM_ID

Thats all