Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vlord3d

Server Freezes when loading resources

This problem occurs randomly and is usually solved by re installing the game. When I try to connect to the [SISA ZOMBIE] [CSO MOD] 3 Server at the loading stage the server freezes at the Step 'Verifying resources' and it never loads from there. When I open the console menu to see the error this is what is displayed

BUILD 6153 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 78
Couldn't find map maps/zombie_city_attack.bsp, server will download the map
Server tried to send invalid command:"Connect 83.222.116.228:27016``

The problem isn't with the map it happens randomly with any map not all the time but more frequently now days . Audio continues to play in the background but the map never load's from here.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank U.

The last post of that thread was 

'Replace the folder  "Czero_downloads " with the path:  ". ./steamapps/comon/half-life '.

What does that mean? How do I replace an folder with an path? Or do I simply delete the folder Czero_downloads ? 

2 часа назад, vlord3d сказал:

The last post of that thread was 

'Replace the folder  "Czero_downloads " with the path:  ". ./steamapps/comon/half-life '.

What does that mean? How do I replace an folder with an path? Or do I simply delete the folder Czero_downloads ? 

It mean's that you should replace your original folder 'czero_downloads' to folder from my post. You can delete your original folder, or just rename f.e. to 'czero_downloads2'. 

Si I did delete the czero_downloads folder. Everything  start's downloading again but when it try's to download the actual map i.e '.bsp file' it freezes. I don't have two map file's i.e

1)zombie_city_attack.bsp

2)zm_egypt.bsp

when it start's downloading these map file it freeze's. here is the log file from the console

20190119134551_1.thumb.jpg.b56eacf639b71865b059f22aa94135fe.jpg

28 минут назад, vlord3d сказал:

Si I did delete the czero_downloads folder. Everything  start's downloading again but when it try's to download the actual map i.e '.bsp file' it freezes. I don't have two map file's i.e

1)zombie_city_attack.bsp

2)zm_egypt.bsp

when it start's downloading these map file it freeze's. here is the log file from the console

20190119134551_1.thumb.jpg.b56eacf639b71865b059f22aa94135fe.jpg

Отключите антивирус. Не бывает такого, что все скачивается, кроме карт.

Disabling anti virus[in my case Quick Heal & Windows defender] didn't help. Same Console Screen as above get's displayed. Any new map which I haven't joined before now freezes.

Also  I tried to download the map manually from the link given in the screenshot i.e

http://fastdl03.shootline.ru/srv-1249

But I get an 404 error[Antivirus still disabled]. I'm just speculating but maybe the download link for the map itself is broken. I'm not sure anyway. Still looking for help :(

3 часа назад, vlord3d сказал:

Also  I tried to download the map manually from the link given in the screenshot i.e

http://fastdl03.shootline.ru/srv-1249

But I get an 404 error[Antivirus still disabled]. I'm just speculating but maybe the download link for the map itself is broken. I'm not sure anyway. Still looking for help :(

Try 'disable protected mode internet explorer'.

Didn't work. Protected mode was never enabled in internet explorer in the first place.

4 часа назад, vlord3d сказал:

Didn't work. Protected mode was never enabled in internet explorer in the first place.

i gave you url with full resources (maps, models, etc), and i still don't understand why didn't replace your czero_downloads folder. 

Как вы указывали ссылку к карте ?

Попробуйте скачать так: http://fastdl03.shootline.ru/srv-1249/maps/zm_china_v2.bsp (в первую очередь, с Internet Explorer)

Вы подключаетесь с лицензионного клиента или с пиратского ? Какая версия Windows/Linux/Mac у вас установлена ?

'BOEHKOMAT' But I did do as u asked. I deleted the 'czero_downloads'  but I didn't understand the part

'replace your czero_folder to my folder' because I never received your 'folder' to replace with . There was only an drop box link which I didn't understand what to do with.

Also the link  http://fastdl03.shootline.ru/srv-1249/maps/zm_china_v2.bsp works!! but only here. When I copy and paste the url in the browser it say's 404 error again. I am using windows 10 and I got the link to the map from the console screenshot I posted above[Saturday  8:32 AM]. So just to clarify an doubt. If I have to download an map all I have to do is type the link  http://fastdl03.shootline.ru/srv-1249/maps/+[Map name.bsp] right?

My internet explorer came with windows 10 licensed but it's mostly outdated and I never use it. I use chrome & Microsoft edge most of the time and the url u posted above work's in both browser's. Also I don't join your server through these browser's but through the CS condition zero ingame join server option.I paid and downloaded the game through steam[which is also licensed]. 

Edited by vlord3d

14 минут назад, vlord3d сказал:

'BOEHKOMAT' But I did do as u asked. I deleted the 'czero_downloads'  but I didn't understand the part

'replace your czero_folder to my folder' because I never received your 'folder' to replace with . There was only an drop box link which I didn't understand what to do with.

Also the link  http://fastdl03.shootline.ru/srv-1249/maps/zm_china_v2.bsp works!! but only here. When I copy and paste the url in the browser it say's 404 error again. I am using windows 10 and I got the link to the map from the console screenshot I posted above[Saturday  8:32 AM]. So just to clarify an doubt. If I have to download an map all I have to do is type the link  http://fastdl03.shootline.ru/srv-1249/maps/+[Map name.bsp] right?

My internet explorer came with windows 10 licensed but it's mostly outdated and I never use it. I use chrome & Microsoft edge most of the time and the url u posted above work's in both browser's. Also I don't join your server through these browser's but through the CS condition zero ingame join server option.I paid and downloaded the game through steam[which is also licensed]. 

Download this archive 

https://dropmefiles.com/B5nNf

And unpack it to your half-life folder. ". ./steamapps/comon/half-life ".

The zip file is password protected. May I request the key?

Sorry never mind the password was 123. So the application extract's all map's which I had missing to my game. That solve's all my problem's for now. But what if a new map come's up? . I am still unable to download new map's. Anyway will come back to this thread when that happen's but for now I am done. Thank U. 

8 минут назад, vlord3d сказал:

The zip file is password protected. May I request the key?

The same problem is back. It's not an problem with the resources this time but I am unable to connect to any map. Here is an screen shot from 5 different map's on this server.

20190126204420_1.thumb.jpg.0e5e325ae92250d502deab24a2268a07.jpg

It again get's stuck at the Veryfing resources stage. I have no clue what's going on.

20190126204934_1.thumb.jpg.54362668f971aee48660f93aa1f5a03f.jpg

This time the game doesn't freeze. The net graph at the bottom continue's to read data but the map  never load's. I deleted the czero_download folder extracted from the archive sent earlier and re extracted[ran the installer again] it but it didn't help. I am unable to connect to this server at all now. Plzz help. 

О какой помощи идет речь ? Такое ощущение, что мы скрываем от вас информацию намеренно. У вас не работает быстрая закачка файлов и ваш клиент даже не подключается к сайту с файлами. Разбирайтесь со своим компьютером. Переустановите стим, игровой клиент или найдите другой сервер. В стим клиенте уже давно решена проблема загрузки файлов и если мне не изменяет память, жалоб от подобных игроков не поступает, уже очень давно. Почему ваш компьютер блокирует доступ к загрузке файлов, нам не известно.