Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DeathZone

Present Limit/Blocker #SISA CSO MOD 3

Hello, i've seen many players complained about the ''Present limit/Blocker'' and i dont get it why u set a limit to 3 Days after pick up again a present while reaching the limit of present. I would suggest quickly to change that its really annyoing to us players ... i mean i have holidays  i was happy to play on sisa again i played now nearly 1 hour and i cant pickup present for almost 3 days well this is just a SUGGESTION i hope you take care of it :p

I mean just let it be unlimited this; is awesome without changes^also its random because all players can pick presents so destiny decide :D

Edited by DeathZone

Guest sem

cuz u to much pick up presents this is reason. 

возможно это и так но все же многие игроки подбирают подарки без необходимости то-есть полный комплект гранат и все равно берет подарок. возможно этот подарок кому нибудь будет более полезным)

Edited by Ἀβρασάξ
орфография)

2 minutes ago, sem said:

cuz u to much pick up presents this is reason. 

Yeah i understand the intention but whats the matter of it ? You can buy much ammo with no limits , why should you Pickup presents with limit its always lucky chance if other player faster u can't pick up its always about luck so i don't thin limit is good

Guest sem
Только что, DeathZone сказал:

Yeah i understand the intention but whats the matter of it ? You can buy much ammo with no limits , why should you Pickup presents with limit its always lucky chance if other player faster u can't pick up its always about luck so i don't thin limit is good

to much player like kamikaze wating for present. 

i still dont understand .... i played only 1 hour and i have now limit, why ?

So is this anti-spam or is there a specific limit f.g 50 present after that u wait 3 days ? or just anti spam ?

Its not a good idea please change it back to unlimited...

E083B657B867E1A3D30AF9A15BA6177B2AAEA1D5 this is really fucking annyoing and its really mad .... i found chainsaw and i cant pickup i will stop play for 3 days then i start again if this happens again im very sad ...

4 минуты назад, DeathZone сказал:

E083B657B867E1A3D30AF9A15BA6177B2AAEA1D5 this is really fucking annyoing and its really mad .... i found chainsaw and i cant pickup i will stop play for 3 days then i start again if this happens again im very sad ...

You should attack zombies not only pick up gifts or chainsaw etc. Main goal of game - kill zombies / infect humans. not pick 100 gifts at row and hide on noob's spots like roof or smth else.