Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nooobsdzada

my remake is finally released but it's a test mp

hey guys! 

-so I released the remake of the zombie sisa map "zp_town_beta".so the map itself isn't rly 100 percent playable.cuz its still in development.i released that map as a test or to just explore.i will update the map in the next few weeks.maybe earlier.im rly glad you supported me for developing this map.its rly my childhood map.thx for the support :) 

-download the map:https://gamebanana.com/wips/62568

received_275619601290371.png

Так то прикольно получилось, такой Египет на минималках. Жаль только что это только косметика, хотелось бы новое что то прям. Но все равно молодец!

• Like 1

Use  -nowadtextures in CSG, because you using custom textures, and even dont upload wad in archive.
Map still has terrible optimization.

• Like 1

hey!

thx for the advice.nowadays.I'm working on optimizing the skybox and I will add null textures in the future.

42 минуты назад, nooobsdzada сказал:

add null textures in the future.

When you create brush, null must be first, then apply visible right texture, all non-visible sides will be autooptimized, save so much time. Now map have so much backsided useless faces. Detailed nonboxed sky must be last thing before map release. 

• Like 1

nowadays,I put null in almost all of the building.but my biggest problem are things like func_detail and brushes like skip.idk how to use them

2 часа назад, nooobsdzada сказал:

nowadays,I put null in almost all of the building.but my biggest problem are things like func_detail and brushes like skip.idk how to use them

Read manuals, find in internet tutorials, for example: func_detail. Read description, create empty map only with skybox and ground, create brush on ground, turn him in detail and check results with r_speeds, singleplayer mode in game with gl_wireframe 2 (launch map with console command map mapname)