Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
No skills

Game problem( exp issue)

I was level 16 and my data got lost... I used to play as lvl 16 first and for some reason my lvl got reset ... Currently I climbed upto lvl 15 ... If any chance to gain back my exp would be great .. any help would be appreciated :)

5 минут назад, No skills сказал:

I was level 16 and my data got lost... I used to play as lvl 16 first and for some reason my lvl got reset ... Currently I climbed upto lvl 15 ... If any chance to gain back my exp would be great .. any help would be appreciated :)

Hi. If you want to save your game score, you need to play from licensed account (steam). We can transfer your progress from old Non-steam account to steam, if you buy it.

38 минут назад, No skills сказал:

wright your old STEAM:ID

32 minutes ago, BOEHKOMAT said:

Hi. If you want to save your game score, you need to play from licensed account (steam). We can transfer your progress from old Non-steam account to steam, if you buy it.

I just checked and realised my old game files are deleted :( ... Thank you for your help :)

3 minutes ago, БелаяТигра said:

wright your old STEAM:ID

Just realised my old game data files are deleted ... Thank you for your help :)

Edited by No skills

1 hour ago, No skills said:

tune apne purane account se jo messages likhe hue hai usko dekh uske baju me tera steam id likha hua hoga . chat log me ja aur check kar vha pe necessary info mil jayega . mene bhi ese hi apna account transfer krvaya tha

18 minutes ago, the ` VOLDEMORT said:

tune apne purane account se jo messages likhe hue hai usko dekh uske baju me tera steam id likha hua hoga . chat log me ja aur check kar vha pe necessary info mil jayega . mene bhi ese hi apna account transfer krvaya tha

Usse kuch nai hoga re... Bhai ne bola ki files delete kia tha toh data sabh gaya... Steam Id ka faida nai... Vese bi lvl 15 toh poch gaya toh jaanede thanks :)

3 часа назад, No skills сказал:

whats your old nickname on server?

11 hours ago, БелаяТигра said:

whats your old nickname on server?

It was 'D3adSh0t' (deadshot) ... I don't remember my proper name...I used symbols in my name I guess ...  :)

my level got reset cuz i got a new computer and all the data from the old computer is gone.can you plz help me.i dont remember my old steam id.but my old nickname on server was "im a noob map maker"

6 часов назад, nooobsdzada сказал:

my level got reset cuz i got a new computer and all the data from the old computer is gone.can you plz help me.i dont remember my old steam id.but my old nickname on server was "im a noob map maker"

If you want to save your game score, you need to play from licensed account (steam). We can transfer your progress from old Non-steam account to steam, if you buy it.

Your old account here:

https://panel.lan-game.com/stat.php?sid=0&action=player&uid=72138

9 hours ago, BOEHKOMAT said:

If you want to save your game score, you need to play from licensed account (steam). We can transfer your progress from old Non-steam account to steam, if you buy it.

Your old account here:

https://panel.lan-game.com/stat.php?sid=0&action=player&uid=72138

can you transfer it to my non steam account?cuz i dont have condition zero in steam

45 minutes ago, BOEHKOMAT said:

No, we can't

if i always save my current account with winrar.is it good idea?

27 минут назад, nooobsdzada сказал:

if i always save my current account with winrar.is it good idea?

No, it's does not help to you. Only steam counter strike has static steam_id.