Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EsC | sOcRaTeS

Report problem

17 минут назад, EsC | sOcRaTeS сказал:

20201207153906_1.thumb.jpg.d5a770a9332fa4ee43f4de67477f3e0d.jpg20201207153857_1.thumb.jpg.6c32d6bb0475cadd7ce6b86da09cca0a.jpg 
I cant join zombie plague server this is some weird problem one more ss https://prnt.sc/vxe2x0

1) Reboot all your devices (PC, router, etc.)

2) Check your antivirus program maybe he blocking the download of files. (turn it off)
3) Turn off protected mode in internet explorer (even if you use other browsers).
3) Go to the game, open the console (~ key), write "developer 1". After that, connect to the server. If the line freezes again, press the ESC key, open the console, take a screenshot of the console and post it to this topic.

3 hours ago, BOEHKOMAT said:

1) Reboot all your devices (PC, router, etc.)

2) Check your antivirus program maybe he blocking the download of files. (turn it off)
3) Turn off protected mode in internet explorer (even if you use other browsers).
3) Go to the game, open the console (~ key), write "developer 1". After that, connect to the server. If the line freezes again, press the ESC key, open the console, take a screenshot of the console and post it to this topic.

Ok i will try and thanks

20201207225110_1.thumb.jpg.11c36fdbd556a1bfffe652caf3cfe48a.jpg
Did everything u say but still cant and btw im steamer so if the settings are change for steamer tell me 

3 часа назад, EsC | sOcRaTeS сказал:

20201207225110_1.thumb.jpg.11c36fdbd556a1bfffe652caf3cfe48a.jpg
Did everything u say but still cant and btw im steamer so if the settings are change for steamer tell me 

I don't see 'developer 1' command in your console

6 hours ago, BOEHKOMAT said:

I don't see 'developer 1' command in your console

I did write that command before and then close cs and do other things (close antivirus and turn off protected mode) but i will send one more ss 

IP range 58.0.0.0-58.255.255.255 is completely blocked. China and India have a lot of unprotected computers and from which many DDoS attacks are carried out.

• Don't like 1

14 minutes ago, SISA said:

IP range 58.0.0.0-58.255.255.255 is completely blocked. China and India have a lot of unprotected computers and from which many DDoS attacks are carried out.

but im from Pakistan and one of my Pak friend can join server she has non steam cs

Edited by EsC | sOcRaTeS

9 hours ago, SISA said:

esc socrates is NOT from either of those country he is from pakistan and plays from pakistan too
and he is right i already got a player named pro player to join sisa servers and she doesn't even use vpn or proxy connections
and she too plays from pakistan and from pakistan

Edited by MonsterCat
  • Like 1