Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SISA

Заявки на разбан / Application for Unban

1 минуту назад, Bun destroyer сказал:

Случайно написал в репорт, поэтому повторюсь тут вкратце. Обсуждались иные сборки не с серьёзными намерениями, а просто от желания пообщаться на эту тему. Если бы было серьёзно, искать людей вот так на других серверах и в чате глупо, поэтому прошу разбанить, нарушений за мной более не будет.

Я уже выше ответил, что нам без разницы с какой целью это обсуждалось.

Бан снял. 

20 минут назад, 2cheeky4you сказал:

CSO-MOD #1

2cheeky4you

21:10

bhop

Cacodemon/Sinful

screenshots

https://imgur.com/a/745PZVv

where writes in rules that is not allowed to do bhop???

https://imgur.com/a/6cUrMYG

You have been warned TWICE, by two different admin to stop doing that bhop stuff, you have refused to do so, 5 min ban was a little warning for you. You have ignored it. After that and several warnings, you came back, starting to bhop again, arguing with everyone, saying "i dont care, i will continue to bhop, whatever". You were warned. Demos with your behaviour can be attached by different admins, if needed.

http://prnt.sc/20e3o4y

Serafim told me that I'm violating rule 1.1 where it says about cheating additional programs.Go look demo if u know cs u will understand that bhop is not with programs(can give u wargods anytime)

U even called me poor shit violating the 1.2 rule when I didn't even be aggressive at you.Will you get punished ?? No ofc you cocky admins never get.Why ur telling me to respect rules(anyway didn't break any of them) when you don't obey them?

I didn't stop bhop, BCS why should I?? Players like Dru or funny do bhop way better than me they are not getting a single warn.

Edited by 2cheeky4you

Хорошо, давайте посмотрим демо. Загрузите его куда-нибудь пожалуйста.

2 часа назад, 2cheeky4you сказал:

http://prnt.sc/20e3o4y

Serafim told me that I'm violating rule 1.1 where it says about cheating additional programs.Go look demo if u know cs u will understand that bhop is not with programs(can give u wargods anytime)

U even called me poor shit violating the 1.2 rule when I didn't even be aggressive at you.Will you get punished ?? No ofc you cocky admins never get.Why ur telling me to respect rules(anyway didn't break any of them) when you don't obey them?

I didn't stop bhop, BCS why should I?? Players like Dru or funny do bhop way better than me they are not getting a single warn.

Nah, im not insulting people. If u thought that "poor shit" was intented to insult you personally, you are wrong. That was a statement, that all things you said, defending your position about bhop, were lame.

Edited by Stef

Your point was to insult you even called me douche, otherwise u wouldn't say it.You called me poor shit before the arguing started so that's not a statement rather its an insult.Forget it, that doesn't matter to me I'm not bragging about that as that's the least thing I should care.

I'm still wondering how players like dru which bhop 3x times better than me they don't get warned or banned but I do?

48 минут назад, 2cheeky4you сказал:

we need other demos

35 минут назад, 2cheeky4you сказал:

U are unbanned. 

1066639039_Screenshot(112).png.8fa17f2314b483533daf307a2f41f685.pngcso #3

nickname----voldy

reason--insuts

admin--- boehhkomat

sorry it was my mistake..

i apologize.. it won't happen again...

unban me please..

request...

11 минут назад, alexis winters сказал:

1066639039_Screenshot(112).png.8fa17f2314b483533daf307a2f41f685.pngcso #3

nickname----voldy

reason--insuts

admin--- boehhkomat

sorry it was my mistake..

i apologize.. it won't happen again...

unban me please..

request...

You need check rules:

1.6 Bugs of maps and plugins are prohibited (pass through the texture, "flight" out of the map, gyrating). (Punishment - slay or ban)

14 hours ago, BOEHKOMAT said:

You need check rules:

1.6 Bugs of maps and plugins areprohibited(pass through the texture, "flight" out of the map, gyrating). (Punishment - slay or ban)  

but wait... i did not use any of the bugs!!! 

but whatever i have done is my mistake.. so please unban me..

and i also did not use any hacks... 

Edited by alexis winters

15 минут назад, alexis winters сказал:

but wait... i did not use any of the bugs!!! 

but whatever i have done is my mistake.. so please unban me..

and i also did not use any hacks... 

No, cuz you even know what kind of bug you use. 

I will explain. You can't use bhop while you under flame. Cuz you increase your  speed, thereby ignoring this grenade or flame from a flamegun. This falls under rule 1.6

1 час назад, BOEHKOMAT сказал:

No, cuz you even know what kind of bug you use. 

I will explain. You can't use bhop while you under flame. Cuz you increase your  speed, thereby ignoring this grenade or flame from a flamegun. This falls under rule 1.6

ооо, теперь я понял ... я не могу использовать пламя bhop uner? Ладно, я понял..
я не знал об этом ...
теперь вы также знаете, что это не моя ошибка, поэтому, пожалуйста, разблокируйте меня ...
я не буду этого делать, так как знаю, что это запрещено

26 минут назад, alexis winters сказал:

ооо, теперь я понял ... я не могу использовать пламя bhop uner? Ладно, я понял..
я не знал об этом ...
теперь вы также знаете, что это не моя ошибка, поэтому, пожалуйста, разблокируйте меня ...
я не буду этого делать, так как знаю, что это запрещено

I reduced your ban, but if you do this again i increase time of ban and will no unban you.  

P.S. and the last thing: if you like to bunny jumps, then do it on special server, not here.

13 hours ago, BOEHKOMAT said:

I reduced your ban, but if you do this again i increase time of ban and will no unban you.  

P.S. and the last thing: if you like to bunny jumps, then do it on special server, not here.

okok i got it...

thanks??

12 минут назад, 2cheeky4you сказал:
  • Cso3
  • 2cheeky4u
  • 14:17
  • Rule 1.6
  • BOEHKOMAT

Any comments ?

16 минут назад, 2cheeky4you сказал:

As we spoke in pm, I did not know about that bug.

ok, i reduce your ban, with the same conditions as i write above

БЛОК ЧАТА И МИКРОФОНА

CSO-MOD #3

ShaluN

18:26

причину незнаю

Военкомат

1 минуту назад, valantine.kulizhnikov сказал:
Скрытый текст

БЛОК ЧАТА И МИКРОФОНА

CSO-MOD #3

ShaluN

18:26

причину незнаю

Военкомат

Причина - в разведении политического срача. Уже неоднократно говорилось о том, что наш сервер и форум не место для обсуждения политики и не важно с какой целью были эти высказывания, в шутку или нет, это запрещено. Я могу сократить мут, но подобные темы больше не должны обсуждаться.