Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Prex

Few points...

Hello, I would like to share my gaming experience with you. Some points are very important to me.

1.  Humans shouldn't be limited by buying Armor since you pay for it... as zombies can spam buy HP humans should get no limit at Armor also

2. Last human = 1 hit = dead wtf? . The last human should be able to play the game why would you   not accept our feeling of our nice game exeprience on this server. Therefore last humans should be able to play the game

3.  Related to point (2) You should get 100 HP as a Human if you kill a zombie even if ur last human . .. I was playing today  it was swarmode i got chainsaw all human dead zombie 1 hit me im dead ? like wtf. Ak knife will be very atractive again u should get 100 hp after every kill.

4.  4fd7442676b5bc167e08b846ed525ba6.png There are only bots online i would like you to respect people suggestion and keep improving and updating in this server Since you get 1 EXP for killing a bot its not worth to play the game thats the reason why im not playing if no players are online.

The game is not attractiv anymore i dont like to spend time in a dead server with these conditions of last human  one hit limited armor while zombies can spam buy hp. Swarmmode was something special  back 2015 ... If you improve these points you would make many players come back and play with us!  The Climax of this game was 2015 / 2016 / 2014 which you deserved  and im not wondering why the server 24/7 full of players 2015 .... and now its dead 

If i didn't care about the server, i would not have written this post, please don't hate me

Edited by Prex

Man, No matter what you write, there will be no feedback. So calm down

Edited by Danny-Danny

there will be feedback, but not as much as you would like:classic_rolleyes:

We don't need of your game experience or 'your professional opinion' about our server. So don't spend your time in a forum of "dead server" . Closed.

• What are you talking about? 1
  • Are you joking? 1