Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vlord3d

Bots... some clarifications needed

I have some questions on bots which i kindly request some information on

Do bots follows orders? If so whose order's do they follow ,like what are the criteria?

->Player's with the highest number of kills in that round or in the entire game up till that round?

->What kind of order's do they follow and order's they don't?

->If they don't follow any orders are you planning to add the functionality any time?

Also regarding general bot behaviour

->Why don't human bots die instantly when other zombie bots attack them? even if they don't have armor it takes at least 3-4 hits to kill the bot when other zombie bots attack them but when they hit humans we die instantly if we don't have armor

->How do bots always afford weapons like AK47 knife or lvl1 machine gun[forgot the name] or M734 even when sometimes they literarly don't have any money like 0$

To me bot's are the perfect soldier's  ,they never lose hope even if  it's just one against the world ,so it would be nice to harness their potential  :) .

bots only follow orders if they want to. Bots obey (not always) those players who are closest to them in distance. 5 hits are needed for a bot to infect another bot (consider this as armor). bots are given weapons randomly regardless of money.